Woods Hole Sea Grant Biennial Request for Proposals
February 1, 2022 –January 31, 2024
Pre-proposals must be received by:
4:30 p.m. Eastern, Friday, February 19, 2021
Full proposals must be received by:
4:30 p.m. Eastern, Friday, May 28, 2021
* Note: Only those who have submitted pre-proposals may submit full proposals.
Approximately $1 million will be available to support 5-10 research projects during the two-year funding period. Sea Grant proposals require a match of $1 of non-federal funds for every $2 of federal funds requested.
Lead Principal Investigators for proposed projects must be staff or faculty at any public or private research or higher educational institution within the state of Massachusetts. Co-PIs outside the state of Massachusetts may be funded through sub-awards from the lead PI’s institution. Researchers are eligible to submit only one pre-proposal as lead PI, but may serve as a co-PI on other proposals.
Questions should be directed to Jennie Rheuban (Research Coordinator) or Matt Charette (Director) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 4th, 2021 at 1:00pm EST. Webinar will be held via Zoom.
January 25th, 2021 at 1:00pm EST. Webinar will be held via Zoom.
Slides and Q & A will be posted here after the webinars.
Virtual Extension Office Hours
Woods Hole Sea Grant extension staff will be holding office hours to provide potential PIs with an opportunity to discuss project ideas and engagement plans. Office Hours will be held by focus area. If you would like to attend an Office Hours session, please register via the appropriate Zoom link, and we will assign you a time slot within the Office Hours session.
- Healthy Coastal Ecosystems: January 6th, 2021 from 10:00am-12:00pm EST. Click here to register.
- Sustainable Fisheries and Aquaculture: January 8th, 2021 from 1:00-3:00pm EST. Click here to register.
- Resilient Communities and Economies: January 11th, 2021 from 1:00-3:00pm EST. Click here to register.
- Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development: January 12th, 2021 from 10:00am-12:00pm EST. Click here to register.