Deadline for application is 4:30 pm Eastern Time, Friday, October 1, 2021
Woods Hole Sea Grant (WHSG) and Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sea Grant (MITSG) are pleased to jointly invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the Massachusetts Sea Grant Graduate Research Fellowship.
- Applicants must currently be enrolled in an undergraduate or joint bachelor’s/master’s program OR are not currently enrolled in any graduate program and plan to attend a graduate program in Fall 2022 in Massachusetts.
- A student must be enrolled in a thesis-granting masters or doctoral graduate program in Massachusetts no later than Fall 2022
- The applicant’s undergraduate or previous graduate degree must be from an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or U.S. territories.
- The research undertaken by the students must address issues faced by the United States.
Office hours for application assistance are being offered. Please visit the Massachusetts Sea Grant Graduate Research Fellowship for details.
Applicants will be notified in early January of fellowship review decisions.
For further information, visit Massachusetts Sea Grant Graduate Research Fellowship (whoi.edu)
Deadline for application was February 19, 2021
Woods Hole Sea Grant is pleased to invite qualified individuals to submit applications for the Dean John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship.
- A student must be enrolled towards a degree in a graduate program at any point between the onset of the 2020 Fall Term (quarter, trimester, semester, etc.) and February 19, 2021;
- The student’s graduate degree program must be through an accredited institution of higher education in the United States or U.S. Territories;
- Students are eligible regardless of nationality; domestic and international students at accredited U.S. institutions may apply; and
- Applicants must have an interest in ocean, coastal and Great Lakes resources and in the national policy decisions affecting those resources.
For further information, potential applicants from Massachusetts are encouraged to contact Woods Hole Sea Grant Director Matt Charette.
Applications were due to Sea Grant programs on January 26
2021 National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS)-Sea Grant Fellowship
• More on the fellowship program and links to opportunities
• Funding announcement on Grants.gov
Questions? Contact Woods Hole Sea Grant Director Matt Charette or the National Sea Grant Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.